Plymouth University is a public university based predominantly in Plymouth, England where the main campus is located, but the university has campuses and affiliated colleges all over South West England. With 23,155 students, it is the 30th largest in the United Kingdom by total number of students (including the Open University). It has 2,915 staff.
Whilst the university has been known as Plymouth University since June 2011 as a result of a rebrand, the formal name and legal title of the university remains "University of Plymouth".
Jiangxi University of Science and Technology (JXUST) collabrated with Plymouth University in 2010.
I. International Bridging program
(1) “2+2” Joint Bachelor’s Degree: The students will finish their first two academic years with proficient english in JXUST, then transfer all the grades they have already gained to LU finishing the rest of the two years. After completing all requirements for both programs the student is awarded two degrees in the combination of a bachelor’s degree.
(2) “3+1” Joint Bachelor’s Degree: The students will finish their first three academic years with proficient english in JXUST, then transfer all the grades they have already gained to PU finishing the last year. After completing all requirements for both programs the student is awarded two degrees in the combination of a bachelor’s degree. (Business and Art majors only)
(3) Post-graduate program: The students will complete their undergraduate program in JXUST with proficient english test such as IELTS 6.5. Then enroll to the post-graduate program in PU. After completing all requirements in PU the students is awarded the master degree from PU.
(1) Applicants must currently study at academic year two or year three in JXUST.
(2) Major:Business Management, Finance, International Economy and Trade, Electronics and information Engineering, Physical Distribution, Communication Engineering, Civil Engineering, Marketing, English, and other related majors.
(3) English Proficiency requirement: IELTS 6.0 (If applicants can’t meet this requirement, the pro-session english course in PU will be asked. )
(4) GPA: 75 above.
Semester starts: Every year the September.
III. Fees(Reference needed only)
Tuition Fees: around 12,250 Pound Sterling/ per year Living Expenses: around 8000-10,000Pound Sterling/ per year
Embassy of the United Kingdom ：https://www.gov.uk/government/world/china